1. He tried himself at Areiopagus
2. King Minos and King Pasiphae ruled themselves in Crete.
3. Daedalus constructed himself a wooden cow.
4. Daedalus built himself a labyrinth
5. They looked themselves as if they were alive.
The importance of logic and critical thinking is that in any situation you analyze what are the things that might happen if you make a decisions in your life.
The concept developed in I want a wife is the author wants to show the fictional expectations of not only the husbands but also to the society. It also shows what do people expect to the role of wife in every home